Wednesday 4 April 2007

Buildings and Things

Right I better start actually taking pictures of buildings and things. Shame I was enjoying the boozing and philosophising.

Tate blinkin Modern. Now there's a building. I go past it every day now. TWICE! I salute it every time I go past as it is currently CLUB HQ. By that I mean me and my mates meet there, at the private members bar which has a terrace overlooking the Thames. We meet at 3.55 on the last Friday of the month, normally at the Royal Festival Hall, but that's being refurbished for us.

I wonder if when I travel home from work on the last Friday of this month I'll see myself up there, having a great time. I wonder if I'll be jealous?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might not see yourself up there drinking, but now the world and it's wife know where you go there will be loads of plebs muscling in on your scene.