Wednesday 4 April 2007

Ahoy! Bar On Board!

I just can't get over how great it is to get a boat to work and back every day. Work has now just become an excuse to go on the boat.

The boat journey also gives you time to reflect on things. This is aided by the presence of a fully licensed bar onboard. I had a glass of wine on the way home last night and decided that the purpose of life was four-fold: Firstly, to ensure the survival of the species. Secondly to ensure the survival of one's progeny. Thirdly to ensure survival of oneself. Finally to extract pleasure from life wherever possible.

I texted this profound thought to my mate Andy. He texted back saying if I reversed the order he was up for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please could you add "the survival of your mother" - a small oversight.

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Hope for answer