Tuesday 3 April 2007

Life-Changingly Good

My first day travelling to work in central London from my new abode in Greenwhich. Mode of transport: boat. On the website ( www.thamesclippers.com ) they promise no traffic jams, a guaranteed seat and spectacular views; And boy, did they deliver.

There are so many buildings, landmarks, happenings and curious items along the river that I've decided to keep a journal of them, as I experience them each day.

There's so much in fact, that I've decided to concentrate on a single riverside item each day. I'll take a picture of it, research it and upload my findings to this blog. Over time, hopefully, this blog will paint an idiosyncratic picture of the life of the river Thames from Greenwich Pier to Embankment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realised you were such a pretentious twat

Anonymous said...

Ian McClelland

clippersnapper said...

I encourage you to stop using the clippersnapper name as I have had it since 5/16/01. You can not get clippersnapper@yahoo.com, clippersnapper@aol.com, clippersnapper@gmail.com,
clippersnapper@hotmail.com my followers are being misguided by your blog.